Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Check this out!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2006, 10:41 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska
Check this out!

I am sure several of you guys have downloaded various trial software of mine over the last 9 or 10 months. These were merely concept programs. The latest version is truly complete. If you have never given this program a try or even if you have, <font color="red"> please try the newest version. </font> Unlike previous trials, this one is FULLY FUNCTIONING. It will deactivate on 4-30-06 regardless of the date you download it. IMHO this is the most usefull, accurate and user friendly exterior ballistic calculator available. If you try it and dont agree, please guys, I am all ears. With your input it will be made to be the best.

The new web page is not complete but has the important stuff. There is a message and a link to download the goods. If you have trouble downloading this, I can email you a copy.

Regards!

Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Silver Member

Re: Check this out!

Will this run on a pocket PC running Windows Mobile 2003?
Old 03-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska

This particular one will not. It is too extensive of a program. There will be a much smaller and simpler version available in May that will work on a hand held. This one will not be for sale as a stand alone but will be included with the bigger program for use by hunters/shooters that take their hand held to the field.

The hand held version may or maynot not compete with some of the other programs out there, but the desk top unit will amaze you.
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:59 AM
Silver Member

I think I will have to download it and check it out. Thanks.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:59 AM
Platinum Member

Downloaded and installation in progress checkout will follow.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Gold Member

meichele, I see no link to the software in your post ??
Old 03-29-2006, 06:41 AM
Gold Member

ok, sorry,found it in your web page.