Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Cheap Cooper Rifles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Cheap Cooper Rifles.

I didn't see where anyone mentioned this so I'll post it. He is being asked to resign. The announcement is on their home page as we speak.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmason View Post
I didn't see where anyone mentioned this so I'll post it. He is being asked to resign. The announcement is on their home page as we speak.

As was pointed out in another thread, even if he's gone AND they change their name, Dan Cooper will probably still get money from every sale. Money that he can continue to use to support the anti-gun establishment.

AND, as was pointed out in another thread, how many other gun manufacturing jobs will be lost as a result of Obama getting in? I feel bad for the employees of Cooper Firearms but I will never consider buying a Cooper regardless of what happens knowing that my money will end up in Dan Cooper's pocket.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstimac View Post
As was pointed out in another thread, even if he's gone AND they change their name, Dan Cooper will probably still get money from every sale. Money that he can continue to use to support the anti-gun establishment.

AND, as was pointed out in another thread, how many other gun manufacturing jobs will be lost as a result of Obama getting in? I feel bad for the employees of Cooper Firearms but I will never consider buying a Cooper regardless of what happens knowing that my money will end up in Dan Cooper's pocket.

No arguments here....
Old 10-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikecr View Post
I don't care who the man freely supports in politics, what religion he freely practices, or what expressions he might freely make... I don't mind your affairs either..

Now, good guns at fair prices?
I kinda care about that...
So I'll continue to buy em(while I still can).
As long as we are apathetic in our cares, we will continue to foster those things that don't agree with us. If all your concerned with is a good gun at a fair price, don't expect decency to accompany the package.

While everyone is free to worship and vote as they choose, it does not mean I'm duty bound to support them in commerce.

Avoiding foreign goods, or not supporting adversarial companies and organizations may be a hastle, but I sleep better.

I'm sure somewhere down the road my money went to the pockets of someone I wouldn't care to support, but it wasn't for lack of caring that it happened.

If I ever graduate from assembling my own to having one built, it won't be a cooper - if any of the royalties goes to Dan, as long as he maintain's his position as stated.

I only hope that it doesn't come to pass that the only person left to get a Cooper is Ray Schoenke.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Silver Member

This is why there should be a test before you vote. If you can't prove that you actually know what the canidates stand for, then you shouldn't be able to blindly choose the next president, and ruin it for everyone else for the next 4 years.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:09 PM
Silver Member

Bumping to top.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU Marksman View Post
This is why there should be a test before you vote. If you can't prove that you actually know what the canidates stand for, then you shouldn't be able to blindly choose the next president, and ruin it for everyone else for the next 4 years.
MSU Marksman, I totally agree. The problem is that there are WAY TOO MANY ignorant, dumbass people who don't want to work and want money from those that do work. Let me ask, why does a sorry ass crack head that has 8 kids by the age of 17 deserve my money? I just don't understand it...