Hey guys, do to some new info I've decided to make a few changes, so I thought I would keep you updated. I've decided to change actions which will allow me to go with a larger barrel diameter. I was originally going with a Lawton 7500 Action and Krieger barrel with a diameter of 1.350 tapered to 1.250. Here are the new specs;
1. 300-WSM Match Chamber using Norma Brass with a .337 tight neck.
2. Nesika Model L, 1.470 Dia, Fluted Bolt, Drop Bolt, and oversized bolt knob.
3. Krieger 30", 1-15 twist, 1.450 dia. all the way to muzzle. The barrel will be throated for the 125grn Nosler Ballistic tip.
4. McMillan Tooley MBR, 5lb's lead added to rear, removable front stud for Bi-pod use, 80% Black, 10%White and 10%Grey. Stock will weight 9 pounds total.
5. Jewel 2oz trigger.
6. Vias muzzle brake
7. Nesika Trigger guard.
8. Davidson Scope base with 20MOA.
9. Kelby 30mm Rings.
10. Nightforce 8x32x56mm NXS with MLR Reticle.
11. Weight of rifle will be around 25 to 30 pounds.
I decided to change Actions, because I wanted to use a Larger barrel diameter. The Nesika has a 1.470 diameter. I will end up using the Lawton Action and Lawton Barrel for another project.