Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Camo stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2005, 11:45 AM

Camo stock

I have a synthetic stock that I want to camo. I have seen some very nice looking camo jobs that others have done on here. Can't remember the threads. Anyone willing to share photos or some tips? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Camo stock

If you want to pay a little money to have it done professionally there is a company that will apply the pattern permanantly to dang near anything they can fit in their camo tanks. I will look for the link for you. I thought I had it saved in my computer but I cant find it.

I'll look and in the meantime maybe someone else might know who it is and post it for us.

OK I looked and couldn't find the company I was looking for. They don't use any of the trademarked camo patterns. I did find these links for the same thing but with the trademarked (more expensive) patterns.

www.trebark.com under their second skin section

www.activecamo.com

www.kdgunsmithing.com

Old 04-07-2005, 09:27 PM

Re: Camo stock

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Many thanks....checking them out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]