Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Camo for my rifle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Camo for my rifle?

Cowboy,

I've done a couple of bows with the removable stuff in the past, this was the first rifle. It actually took me about three weeks to get up the nerve to spray the Krylon during which time I degreased it and got ready to spray it 3 or 4 times then chickened out. I'm told that acetone and elbow grease will get the paint off. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] As I said, not perfect, but I have gotten some good comments at the range.

huntin1
Old 12-23-2004, 08:14 PM

4rked Horn:
I was born in June of 1945 and I am left handed. Fortunatly I am right eye dominant so I shoot right handed and do not have to buy a leftie rifle. Those camoed rifles sure do look nice but I would be afraid to set one down in the woods for fear I wouldn't be able to find it again.
MJS
Old 12-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Bronze Member

How can I contact the folks at Camoit.com? I tried the contact page on the web sight and it won't go. If someone has phone number for them let me know. Thanks
Old 12-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Silver Member

[ QUOTE ]
Gonehuntingagain is also a lefty so sometimes I have to miss a few so he dosen't feel too bad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be sure to remember this next time we go duck hunting and you miss them AGAIN and I spank them with my lefty Benelli [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2004, 10:58 AM
Platinum Member

Didn't that make you feel good?

And how many times do I have to remind you the gun is for shooting the ducks, not SPANKING them. That was kind of creeping the other guys out. Just joking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (but really, it was.)
Old 12-24-2004, 03:58 PM
Platinum Member

Shawn

<font color="black"> Here's a couple pix of Jeff's 308 A3 combo, in Montana Prairie Ghost.
</font>

Born in August, must be why I'm a righty... Jeff be a lefty though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] The only thing I do lefty is play hockey, and don't ask me why... can't even hit the puck to save my life with my right hand! Strange... I'm damn near the same way trying to steer a car with just my right hand... left hand or both hands and I'm not too scary. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]