Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

building a gong, asking input.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-30-2005, 01:50 AM
Bronze Member
Re: building a gong, asking input.

What the heck is all that white stuff?????? Hell its the end of May!!!!! Its good to live in the south LOL.
Sounds like your luck and mine run about the same. I would miss everything but the wires/chain unless thats what I was aiming for LOL.
Looks like you welded stops to hold gong in center. Might scrounge around and find a piece of pipe that just fits over your cross beam and drill and tap it for a friction bolt. Never know you might want to change your gong. Looks like its getting good use like it is though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Life was ment to be lived with the smell of burning powder in your nose!!!!