Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

buffalobob - Will he get snow'd in or snow'd out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Platinum Member

buffalobob - Will he get snow\'d in or snow\'d out

Temp in the low 40s
Cloud ceiling @ around 6500' and decreasing
Rain/mist/intermittent rain in the Snake River Plain.

When last heard from bb was leaving the low country around Challis ID and headed for higher country along the continental divide.

Pick a date for the snow'd in/out and be the winner of a Wooly Worm w/a Bell on it..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Platinum Member

Re: buffalobob - Will he get snow\'d in or snow\'d out

Roy ,

That mean streak in you is getting wider [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I say the weather is going to warm back up and your a/c is going to go out in your H4 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Then , Jim C. aka BuffaloBob , will be happy as pig in sunshine , which will lead to him whacking all three critters on his Ideehoa list . This of course will happen after he shoots the woofs that come after him .

Now go have a prayer for BB's good hunting and take your anti-meaness pills [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim B.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Gold Member

Man Roy,

There just ain't no tellin, he might go either way. I can tell you this, the sun is shining way down south in Dixie.

I am looking forward to hearing more of, " The Adventures of Buffalo Bob". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"
Old 09-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Gold Member

Could be sooner than you all think. We had 2 1/2 feet of snow in the foothills late last week [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Could make for a quick Fall up here.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:53 AM
Platinum Member

It's been raining in the low country for a coupla days. Temps in low 40s. Snow on the top of neighboring Mt. Putnam (7500' or so) a sure sign the season has changed.

Not sure what's going on up his way. Am looking forward to the next several installments of his story.

Just checked the weather map. What is over us today passed over him in the night. Nothing like the pitter patter of rain or heavy snow flakes to make for good sleepin'.

Am confident he is having a good time. There should be bugling all over the place. Weather Click down one arrow.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Roy,

Get ahold of me, I have something I think you may want!!! Have some questions for you first though. My e-mails must not be getting through.

Now back to the BB debate!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 09-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Platinum Member

Kirby,

What in the world would you have that I may want??????
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Been super busy w/spud/sugar beet harvest/fall fert/and grain planting. All high tech variable rate stuff........

email sent.

Thanks a bunch.....