Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Bronze Member

Re: BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackinSD View Post
You missed one of the biggest problems, stated multiple times in this thread. They DON'T answer their phone, because it is busy 24/7.
Ya I figured folks would discover that pretty quickly....I was trying to be kind to them by saying the nicest way I could I wouldn't do business with them again...and I won't.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Silver Member

I put in an order for some bullets on 4-3, and recieved them today. I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. A week is better than I had expected.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Gold Member

I "attempted" to cancel my order today. Hard to know if they read their e-mails. I can live with the wait time as long as it is fairly consistent throughout the industry. A month or two isn't that big of a deal. No response to phone or e-mail is evidence that they need to throttle back a little bit. I'll look them up if and when it's a little slower.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
They have always been good to me. I would not get to concerned. Try to remember anything related to the gun industry is swamped right now. These people are working overtime to keep up with the demand of a rage on anything gun related while also trying to protect the business they have invested in as their livelihood. Crazy times right now, I would cut them a little slack until you have a just reason to be upset.

JMO

Jeff
Know the feeling, ordered a soft rifle case on line six weeks later it was still on back order. Got my money back and found it on another site and got it in three days. Just hope they catch up on hunting ammo by hunting season.