Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Gold Member

Re: BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

I've made about a dozen calls and a couple emails regarding an order. No answer. I think the phone's off the hook.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Silver Member

My first order ever with Bruno's: About $500.00 in powder and primers ordered on March 6, received at my front door on March 26th.

Not bad at all. I'll use them again if I need to.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous View Post
My first order ever with Bruno's: About $500.00 in powder and primers ordered on March 6, received at my front door on March 26th.

Not bad at all. I'll use them again if I need to.
You're a lucky one. I placed an order in February and nothing.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Silver Member

they'll come thru
Old 04-04-2013, 06:38 AM

Agreed with JHibbard, they will come through, they are just extremely busy. I placed an order for .338 Lapua Brass on 2/15, it just shipped out on Monday. I had the same problems, called them days on end, because they never charged my credit card, sent countless amounts emails, no answer. I finally had to send a complaint email, and had a response back within a day, then I kept replying to that email and was provided excellent feedback.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Bronze Member

Be very wary of their website indicating items are in stock when they are not. Has happened to me twice now where I placed an order and items are indicating in stock only to receive part of the order because the rest was not in stock. Once is an accident, twice is just trolling for orders, especially since the items they listed as in stock are items that are very hard to find in stock right now anywhere. To this day they still list the item as in stock when in fact they do not have it.....just fyi. I would call to verify before ordering any hard to find item.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBOLAVIRS View Post
Be very wary of their website indicating items are in stock when they are not. Has happened to me twice now where I placed an order and items are indicating in stock only to receive part of the order because the rest was not in stock. Once is an accident, twice is just trolling for orders, especially since the items they listed as in stock are items that are very hard to find in stock right now anywhere. To this day they still list the item as in stock when in fact they do not have it.....just fyi. I would call to verify before ordering any hard to find item.

You missed one of the biggest problems, stated multiple times in this thread. They DON'T answer their phone, because it is busy 24/7.