Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 05:07 PM
Gold Member

re: BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtball View Post
I guess I am not alone, I to ordered an "In Stock" barrel from them on 6 Feb. I got the "Thank You for your purchase" e-mail, but nothing since then. The barrel I ordered in no longer in stock on their website so I guess it will show up here sooner or later.

Dave
Update;
Got a call from Lester yesterday to tell me that the "in-stock" barrel I ordered on the 6th, was NOT in stock when they got to my order.
I left it on backorder, hopefully they will get another one in some time in the foreseeable future.
I do appreciate the phone call vs another computer generated e-mail, guess they are doing the best they can.

Dave
"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."
--Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)
Old 02-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Platinum Member

I've had similar experiences lately with Midway, Lee Precision, and Sinclair. It's just the way things are right now everybody is effected, not much you can do but place your order and check on it after a week or so if you haven't heard anything.
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe
Old 02-21-2013, 12:07 PM
Silver Member

how long should a guy expect for an order to take to be filled? I ordered some powder a while back and was just curious if anyone knows about how long it is taking them to fill orders and get them out the door.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Silver Member

My apology goes out to the crew at Bruno's. I recieved my barrel that i ordered in a very timely manner and I have nothing to complain about. It is very frustrating dealing with this countries fiasco with all the talk of loses our rights and causing the whole shooting industry to go crazy. This is are hobby and for some a way of life and its a down right mess. A guy can't even hardly find powder, primers, brass, bullets, etc.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Silver Member

It's just crazy out there and there appears to be no end to it. My LGS is almost empty of everything. Shipping times are measured in weeks instead of hours and the gougers are busy pizzing everybody off. When this thing does finally settle down and it will, there are folks that I'll not ever do business with again. I've seen bricks of .22's going for as much as $60 and plain old primers at $75.... Absolute craziness.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:27 AM

Re: BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

I placed an order with them on 2/18 for brass for my .338 Lapua. Immediately got an email back with an order number, but they have yet to charge my credit card, and I have yet to get my brass. I've sent 3 emails and have called numerous times and just get a busy signal. I do understand it's crazy out there, as a purchaser of something though, it gets me a little edgy when I provide my credit card number over the internet, and nothing has happened yet.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:52 PM

Re: BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

Update, just received an email back stating that they are starting to pull orders from 2/1, I'm going to be in for quite a wait, being that I placed my order on 2/18.