Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 12:12 PM
Silver Member

BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

Has anyone else had issues with BRUNOS Shooter Supply. I had never ordered from them before and I had never heard a single bad thing. After placing an order for an 'in-stock' barrel my card was charged and I recieved an email for the order confirmation... now after waiting, i haven't received anything as far as a shipping confirmation or tracking order. I have tried emailing and tried calling all 3 of their phone numbers with no answers and with no returns to my messages. WTH !!!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Platinum Member

re: BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

They have always been good to me. I would not get to concerned. Try to remember anything related to the gun industry is swamped right now. These people are working overtime to keep up with the demand of a rage on anything gun related while also trying to protect the business they have invested in as their livelihood. Crazy times right now, I would cut them a little slack until you have a just reason to be upset.

JMO

Jeff
Old 02-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Silver Member

Thanx BROZ I tend to get impatient. It is frustrating with this whole fear about the gun rights and other BS that is trying to get thrown at us. Can't believe how insane the gun and shooting market is right now.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhibbard24 View Post
Thanx BROZ I tend to get impatient. It is frustrating with this whole fear about the gun rights and other BS that is trying to get thrown at us. Can't believe how insane the gun and shooting market is right now.
Insane Indeed, and imagine how frustrating it is for those who worked hard to develop a business in this industry when every day brings a new threat.

I think you will hear from them, they are just in overload right now.

Jeff
Old 02-16-2013, 09:20 AM
Gold Member

I guess I am not alone, I to ordered an "In Stock" barrel from them on 6 Feb. I got the "Thank You for your purchase" e-mail, but nothing since then. The barrel I ordered in no longer in stock on their website so I guess it will show up here sooner or later.

Dave
"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."
--Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)
Old 02-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Platinum Member

as frusterating as It is I think it's all part of the (B.S) we are all seeing at the moment. Can't imagine what kind of crap BRUNO's is dealing with right now. just gotta hang in there and rest assured they are a good company.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:42 AM

I just posted this in the reloaders form.

I was just in Bruno's this morning and everyone in the store was assembling and packing shipments. Almost the entire floor and counters where covered in order sheets and material.

I should have taken pictures as it is really amazing to see how busy these shops are now.