Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

bore guides

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 PM
Bronze Member

Re: bore guides

I called Dave Halblom 515-556-5833 and for $75.00 he made me a bore guide that was rod and chamber specific. Great product that i would buy again. Easy to work with and had it within a week. I tried to contact Mike Lucas, never returned my attempts.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Platinum Member

Re: bore guides

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandal View Post
I called Dave Halblom 515-556-5833 and for $75.00 he made me a bore guide that was rod and chamber specific. Great product that i would buy again. Easy to work with and had it within a week. I tried to contact Mike Lucas, never returned my attempts.
I sent Mike Lucas a email this morning and had a response by noon. If you are happy with what you have that is great. Mike just sent me a quote of $68.95 shipped. So they are about the same both being rod and chamber specific.

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. Sir Winston Churchill.

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. Einstein