Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Black gun rant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Silver Member

So now where not even allowed to critize the idots! Its not the gun, lets get that clear. I haev shot at the range many of times right next to a guy with a AR. He put his gun case up to catch the brass.

We can take this issue to many walks of life, just not guns. Some people are Just A holes that could give a crap about anyone but themselves.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Platinum Member

I have several Stoners that are as black as you can get but ya gotta admit a very high % of the IDIOTS choose that rifle to go and try and live out specific fantasies born thru movies or the whatever the games are played on now (having a brain lapse I just used the computer). Too many people are not properly educated on range etiquette or just plain SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I ain’t sprung just pumpin them facts” ---- Sir Mix-A-Lot
Old 07-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Platinum Member

Nonya just loves swimming upriver! That's all. He knows what we're talking about but he just doesn't want to admit he understands it because if he did life would be too boring for him and swimming upriver is just more fun.

-----------------------------
HEBREWS 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Our Lord Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah and
also as it was in the days of Lot so it shall be in the days...
It's happening again!!! God sent to us His prophet, and His Word
to this generation and we once more are rejecting it as was prophesied!!!

---> As promised, God Sent His Prophet to us!
Old 07-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONYA View Post
Nothing better than reading a bunch of gun owners posts about how they "dislike" other gun owners because of the style of gun they choose to shoot and the manner in wich the firearm is built to function.You should all call Jim Z and join his anti black gun club.If you dont like other firearm owners,the guns they choose to shoot or the manner in wich these guns are fired spend some of the vast amounts of "coin" you have and build your own damn range,dont go to a public range and expect everyone to cater to your likes and dislikes.

Well, as usual, good old nonya pipes up and misunderstands the whole idea of the thread. If you are a wannabe rambo hiding out in the hills of Montana with your black guns and this post touched a nerve, I wish I could say I'm sorry but I can't. If you would have read the post (I know reading is tough for you and we've had this discussion before) you would have seen that I said I have nothing against the gun, just the lack of awareness by some who shoot them. You would have also read that I do usually attend the range on off days. And I can assure you, as an NRA certified range officer, whether I like brass flying at other people is not the issue. It is a safety issue and protocol for safety in this issue is to avoid the problem in the first place regardless of my own personal likes or dislikes. Bottom line is this type of thing wouldn't upset you unless it rang true.
But thanks for playing. Come again soon!
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.

Last edited by goodgrouper; 07-21-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
Nonya just loves swimming upriver! That's all. He knows what we're talking about but he just doesn't want to admit he understands it because if he did life would be too boring for him and swimming upriver is just more fun.
Eaglet, you hit the nail on the head. He runs into this same problem on every stinking website he ventures. I'm so glad he found us and added us to his trolling hitlist. We really couldn't exist without his blissful mentality. What did we do all those years without him here?
Pull it
Dump it

Old 07-21-2008, 08:58 AM
Gold Member

What rings true is the arrogance of those with too much money and a extreme lack of common sense,those who look down on anyone who isnt a clone of themselves,anyone who cant afford the same toys or those who choose to live a different lifestyle.Generalizations like yours add fuel to the fire within the anti movement,the one you whine about on many occasions,posting them on the internet is just ignorant.If you hadnt spent 90% of your post bragging about how much "coin" you have it might have been easier to clarify exactly what you were whining about but it sounded like you have a preconcieved opinion of anyone who owns a certian style of firearm and expect nothing but bad attitudes and unsafe firearm handeling issues from them,am I wrong?I dont own a "black gun" but thanx for showing your true colors once again.bye.

Old 07-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONYA View Post
What rings true is the arrogance of those with too much money and a extreme lack of common sense,those who look down on anyone who isnt a clone of themselves,anyone who cant afford the same toys or those who choose to live a different lifestyle.Generalizations like yours add fuel to the fire within the anti movement,the one you whine about on many occasions,posting them on the internet is just ignorant.If you hadnt spent 90% of your post bragging about how much "coin" you have it might have been easier to clarify exactly what you were whining about but it sounded like you have a preconcieved opinion of anyone who owns a certian style of firearm and expect nothing but bad attitudes and unsafe firearm handeling issues from them,am I wrong?I dont own a "black gun" but thanx for showing your true colors once again.bye.

I make a post about the apparent lack of common courtesy and you construe and formulate it into this?! A partnership with the anti gun movement, a boasting of responsiblities with other's property, and an attack on how people want to live? Are you serious? You have some very interesting and unique perspectives of the world around you and I don't envy them at all. Who could have known that something as simple as courtesy would be such a bad topic for you?
Pull it
Dump it