Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

BIG THANKS to Kirby Allen (Fiftydriver)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Platinum Member

BIG THANKS to Kirby Allen (Fiftydriver)

I would just like to extend my appreciation to Kirby Allen for his excellent customer service. I am going to have Kirby build me one of his 338 Allen Magnums. Throughout the beginning stages of this project, he has been nothing but professional and helpful. He has answered all of my questions and responds to my e-mails quickly. I have worked with many gunsmiths, and I must say Kirby has been impressive thus far. If your thinking about having a custom rifle build, I would strongly recommend Kirby Allen at APS. Once again Kirby, THANK YOU!!!

Jake, A.K.A Wildcat
Old 08-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Silver Member

Re: BIG THANKS to Kirby Allen (Fiftydriver)

Dont mean to hijack your thread but in the past 2 days, Kirby and I have been emailing back and forth, and his responses have been timely and very very informative. Ill be sending him a few rifles for bedding and brakes. I have no doubt the man will put his all into it, as Im sure he does with every project hes confronted with [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also, hes not out to get rich off of us like a lot of others Ive dealt with. If he feels something doesnt need to be done, he wont do it just to make a $$. Thats rare in todays world!

Make sure to post info and pics when its all finished!

-Aaron-
Old 08-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Platinum Member

Re: BIG THANKS to Kirby Allen (Fiftydriver)

I will, I am still in the beginning process right now. I am trying to sell some things as we speak. I will order the Jewell Trigger and Krieger barrel tomorrow. I am looking forward to work with him.