Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Being married to a teacher.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2006, 05:15 PM
Silver Member

Re: Being married to a teacher.....

[ QUOTE ]
Sound advise even if you wife is not a teacher.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes it is! I'm actually taking her to The Ozarks next week. I'll see if I can find her a day spa or something.
I don't remember being a PITA to my teachers when summer got near but I probably was. She comes home from work those last two weeks of school ready to pull her hair out. Since, I have never been a teacher, it's hard for me to realize how rowdy the kids actually get. Since school's been out, things around here have gotten much, for lack of a better word, nicer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2006, 06:22 PM
Gold Member

Dog Caller

Are you going Branson Mo

Kill more Coyotes

Feed The Buzzards
Old 05-31-2006, 07:15 PM
Silver Member

As a matter of fact, Redbone, that is exactly where I'm going. Leaving Saturday the 3rd, driving straight through, and staying for about 5 days. Are you near there? Do you have any lodging suggestions (something nice but not $200 a night nice)?
Old 05-31-2006, 09:23 PM
SPONSOR

Might as well stop by El Reno on your way!!!
Old 05-31-2006, 09:26 PM
Silver Member

BJ,
Was planning on doing just that on the way back home. How far off the beaten path is your shop?

dc
Old 05-31-2006, 11:36 PM
Silver Member

Get a map of Branson when you get there. If the main strip is stop and go, use the side streets. For lodging do a search on the net for the best deals. One thing I would say you would like would be go to Springfield, MO and vist Bass Pro Shop. You will like it. Silver Dollar City is nice, Fantastic Caverns in Springfield, Need to do a search for Branson Springfield area for things to do around the area. Just remember this is Missouri, the HUMIDITY can be at times a real witch around here. Have Fun
Old 06-01-2006, 07:23 AM
SPONSOR

We're just about 1/2 mile north of I-40 @ exit 125. Should be right on the way!!