Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Article against LR Hunting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2003, 04:22 PM
Silver Member

Re: Article against LR Hunting

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down the their level and beat you with their experience.
Old 12-17-2003, 04:55 PM
Platinum Member

Fellows, I have been putting up with people like this for many years now.

It all boils down to the fact that;

A. Their wife or girlfriend won't let them buy the equipment it takes to Longrange correctly.
B. They have no desire to put in the time it takes to practice the sport and understand it correctly.
C. If they can't do it, nobody can.
D. They have never seen it done correctly or they would "possibly" understand a bit better.
E. It's a finacial thing with most who make ignorant statements as that writer did.
F. Screw him and his thoughts on hunting.
We (LR hunters) will continue to cleanly kill at ranges these jokers would NEVER believe a bullet would travel.

Later
DC
Old 12-17-2003, 08:50 PM
Silver Member

Darryl

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> F. Screw him and his thoughts on hunting <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It must be sign of my advancing age, but I am taking this approach to those I disagree with far more often than I used to [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Fergus
Old 12-17-2003, 10:19 PM
Platinum Member

Me to Fergus.

I'm so tired of trying to justify a sport (LR Hunting) that has been very satisfying and successful to my friends and I for many years now.

Those who don't understand Longrange hunting, can't imagine a kill as far as we make them, say it can't be done, or say that's not hunting or it's not ethical---- I just don't have any time for a$$holes like that anymore.
I guess it's just old age kicking in for me.

I'll do my thing and they can do theirs.

Have a good one and hope to see you in the US this year.
Wish you could make it to our "World Open" at Williamsport. Would be glad to have you.

Take care and happy holidays to you and all.

Later
DC [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-18-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]
Old 12-18-2003, 12:20 AM
Silver Member

Darryl

I know how you feel on the hunting attitude. I am responding the same way more and more often.

I really hope to make it to one of the Williamsport shoots. Its not the lack of wanting that has kept me from being there.

Merry Christmas

Fergus