close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Art LaHa's "No land for the timid"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-21-2009, 03:01 PM

Re: Art LaHa's "No land for the timid"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lessdog View Post
Did anyone get a copy of this video? I would like to get one as I have been looking for one for the last 10 yrs. Thanks
If there is anyone that would like copies of "No Land For The Timid" or any other of my fathers movies or books please contact Connie LaHa Ghiloni. I am the daughter of Art LaHa and his movies are copyrighted. I would be glad to sell you a copy if you would like. Please do not make un-approved copies of my fathers hard work. Thanks.. I can be reached at gwghiloni@yahoo.com or 715-686-2223
    Unread 04-21-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1lessdog View Post
    Did anyone get a copy of this video? I would like to get one as I have been looking for one for the last 10 yrs. Thanks
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dave King View Post
    I had this movie in VHS and the fella I loaned it to has displaced it (loaned it out, lost it or just won't give it back).

Art LaHa was a resident of Wisconsin I believe and he stated in the movie that he compiled the movie for his kids. I'm thinking someone else has a copy or perhaps can find a copy of this video... I'd pay well for a good VHS tape and if on loan I'd return it with gifts.

If any of you have access or can get this movie make sure you watch it first, it's a very good classic Alaska hunt movie.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dogdinger View Post
    if we would get into copyright trouble or not , but i would love a copy also.... AJ
    Quote:
    Vikette

I would really appreciate a copy, let me know how much you want for the trouble.

I also have a VHS to DVD copier, maybe if your friend with the original VHS would consider selling and I could make a few axtra copies.

Thanks
    If there is anyone that would like copies of "No Land For The Timid" or any other of my fathers movies or books please contact Connie LaHa Ghiloni. I am the daughter of Art LaHa and his movies are copyrighted. I would be glad to sell you a copy if you would like. Please do not make un-approved copies of my fathers hard work. Thanks.. I can be reached at gwghiloni@yahoo.com or 715-686-2223

Unread 04-21-2009, 03:12 PM

Re: Art LaHa\'s \"No land for the timid\"

Quote:
    I had this movie in VHS and the fella I loaned it to has displaced it (loaned it out, lost it or just won't give it back).

Art LaHa was a resident of Wisconsin I believe and he stated in the movie that he compiled the movie for his kids. I'm thinking someone else has a copy or perhaps can find a copy of this video... I'd pay well for a good VHS tape and if on loan I'd return it with gifts.

If any of you have access or can get this movie make sure you watch it first, it's a very good classic Alaska hunt movie.
    Unread 04-21-2009, 03:13 PM

Unread 04-24-2009, 09:56 AM

Unread 01-29-2010, 03:05 PM

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let everybody know that "No Land for the Timid" is now on DVD!

You may email artlaha@yahoo.com also follow us on facebook

again No Land for the Timid is available on DVD, please email us if you would like to purchase one

Sincerely,

Connie LaHa Ghiloni (daughter)
    Chena La Ha Conroy (grandaughter)
    Unread 01-29-2010, 03:06 PM

Re: Art Laha Video

Quote:
    Originally Posted by redrover View Post
    How do I get a Art Laha Video? My dad brought me to that movie. There were antihunters outside with picket signs everywhere. The movie was the greatest. I was about twelve and he had the Poar bear skin in the lobby. That was my first exposure to Anti hunters and Art and my Dad showed me the way.
    Redrover

You can email artlaha@yahoo.com DVD's are now available