Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Archer PDA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Silver Member

Archer PDA

Just wanted to pass this on. A company here in little Logan Utah, Juniper Systems, makes a PDA that you can drop, place in water and it will still work. It is the Archer.

I ran into an employee last month and learned they make the Archer PDA. My brother and his shooting buddy wanted more info so I passed it on, and figured you all may want to know as well.

Web info on the Archer, Juniper Systems: Products - Archer Ultra Rugged PDA , and a You tube link that someone posted a review of the Archer, YouTube - Review: Juniper Systems Archer Field PC

I may be behind in learning about this PDA, but wanted to pass it on so you all would have the info if wanted.

I spoke with a salesman today on my bitter cold walk and learned the price for the archer without Blue Tooth is $1,495.00.

The salesman is e-mailing me more information about the Archer, it you want it I can forward it onto you. Feel free to call and talk to them I was put through to a live person and the wait time was 30 seconds or less.

Rest easy, sleep well my brothers.
Know the line has held, your job is done.
Rest easy, sleep well.
Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held.
Peace, peace, and farewell... --Unknown--