The cash has been sent to Kirby, and I will soon be the proud owner of an APS rifles. I already posted the specs before, but there have been some changes. Once again, for those who missed the specs, here they are;
1. 338 Allen Mag
2. Action-Lawton M8000 10" Action
3. Barrel-Lawton 32", 1-10 twist, 1.400 tapered to 1.250.
4. McMillan A-5, Thumbwhell cheek piece, 3 Way Space System, 1 stud front, 1 stud rear, 5 pounds weight added to rear, Color Woodland Camo pattern
5. APS 3 port Muzzle Brake
5. Jewel 2oz trigger
7. Badger base w/40 MOA
8. Badger 30mm rings
9. Badger Tactical Bolt Knob
10. Nightforce 5.5x22x56mm NXS
11. All metal will be Teflon coated Matte Black
12. Overall weight will be around 25 pounds, heavy, but still portable to move around and hunt.
Ok guys what do you think. As soon as she completed, I am sure Kirby will post pics before I can. Hopfully in April 07 I will be out testing the awesome 338 Allen Mag.