Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Is anyone NOT getting the new posts to subscribed thread notification emails?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 09:12 PM
PUBLISHER

Re: Is anyone NOT getting the new posts to subscribed thread notification emails?

I vaguely remember how it is designed to work.

If you get one notification for a certain thread, and don't go to the site, no other notification email for a different thread will be sent until you go to the site.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 11-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Is anyone NOT getting the new posts to subscribed thread notification emails?

yeah, it used to work that way but I am not sure it does anymore, at least not all the time. For instance I just got home and had 3 notifications to the same thread.

Sometimes it still does work that way though. Sporadic is the key word I think!
Old 11-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Platinum Member

NOT A FORUM fault, for me at least.

Something seems to have happened in gmail on 13 Oct, when all LRH messages began to to to spam...

Made them not-spam. Prob corrected.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Silver Member

I'm not.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:12 PM
PUBLISHER

Jumpalot, I just sent you a spam test email.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 11-17-2011, 06:09 PM
Gold Member

Len, been getting mine OK, or part of them at least.
Keep up the good work BossMan and we will let you shoot one off the Int. Space Station!

Spot and stalk of course!....................................... .........................