Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Another damn storm !!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Gold Member
Re: Another damn storm !!!

Originally Posted by stxhunter View Post
James looks like it might be our turn for a hit going to see what happening tomorrow with ike. get the donzi on the trailer and be ready to move it inland and then get back to the house . i'll send the wife and kids inland to the ranch but i'll stay here and ride it out theres two large apt. complexs within a 1/4 to 1/2 mile of my nieghborhood and i don't trust some of the inhabitians that live there
I have no idea what where going to do but it's not looking good. i have a lot of stuff to load up and get out with. This is a big pain it the but. i may try and stay if it looks like it nt going to hit dead on with corpus but it looks like it's headed this way. well it just got up graded to a cat 2. good luck every one. Hey stx give me a call 361-765-9845 if you stay.

Unread 09-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Platinum Member

Prayers up for all you guys down there. EVACUATE, it is much better to lose your property than your lives. Good luck
I admit that I know just enough to be dangerous.....but dangerous at ever extending distances.
Unread 09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Platinum Member

Yes , prayers and thought are with yall , please if you can evacuate.

jeff 300 , stxhunter has my phone number in a PM I sent him a little bit ago and that PM applys to you also.

don't get all cought up in trying to save material stuff that can be replaced thats why we pay for insurance , remember safety first
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Molon Labe
Unread 09-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Silver Member

got back from taking the boat to my buddys down in edenburg about 6 pm and just finished boarding up my house got to do my parents tomorrow and a house that i'm remodeling and one of my buddys houses so i'll be busy tomorrow . jeff i'm going to stay i think its going north and we won't get the worst of it