Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

AMBER ALERT - esp. to MT, ID, and WA members ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Platinum Member

AMBER ALERT - esp. to MT, ID, and WA members ...

(Sorry in advance for posting it here, please delete if inappropriate -- thanks!)

AMBER ALERT: BE ON THE LOOK OUT ...

(MONTANA) -- An Amber Alert was issued just before 3:30 am Sunday for a child missing from Kalispell, Montana.

The Flathead County Sheriff's office is looking for a 1-year old child who was last seen in Kalispell and is believed to be in danger.

The child's name is Brayden Blasius. He has blond hair and blue eyes and is believed to be 2 feet and weighs 23 pounds.

He may be in the company of a man and woman named Beau Blasius and Bryndi Gibson.

Beau Blasius is 28, has red hair and green eyes and is believed to be 5 ft-10 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds.

Bryndi Gibson, 23, is a white female with brown hair and green eyes. She is about 5 ft-7 inches tall and weighs 230 pounds.

The couple and the child may be traveling in a 2002 Blue Ford Focus with Washington License plate A I H 3659. They are believed to be en route to Washington State.

If you have any information about the whereabouts of Brayden Blasius, you are asked to call 253-538-3240.

UPDATE 9:51AM

1994 White Chevy S10 pickup LIC # 7-71282A MT

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:25 PM
Platinum Member

Re: AMBER ALERT - esp. to MT, ID, and WA members ...

1-year-old found safe; Amber Alert canceled | The Today File | Seattle Times

Old 04-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Gold Member

I had this "Amber Alert" show up on my cell phone today with a very unusual sound tone. First time that has ever happened. I was traveling east today but did make note of the vehicle and license number. If this is something new - i'm all for it. My thanks to the cell phone providers that did/allowed this.

Glad the little young one was found safe and sound. Time for the authorities to take over and do their jobs.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
I had this "Amber Alert" show up on my cell phone today with a very unusual sound tone. First time that has ever happened. I was traveling east today but did make note of the vehicle and license number. If this is something new - i'm all for it. My thanks to the cell phone providers that did/allowed this.

Glad the little young one was found safe and sound. Time for the authorities to take over and do their jobs.
Amen to that!