Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Gold Member

$10 seems resonable to edit and host a vid. Why would anyone just sit around and edit videos of strangers for free all day.
ten bucks doesn't seem like a big deal as long as you're up front about it and everyone knows it cost 10 bucks as you stated.

so good luck with your project, I hope it goes well..

Unread 03-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Gold Member

Let me be clear:

It really get me annoyed when people complain because something is done for profit. ESPECIALLY WHEN THESE SAME PEOPLE CRY ABOUT THERE 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS! We also have the right to make a profit in this country.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! So how much ya gonna pay for my video? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Just kidding hootershooter.Dont quite get get your reasoning though.Your going to make money off someones video and you want that said person to pay for your employee to edit thier video?
And the capitalism - Second Amendment thing lost me all together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I'll send my ten to the NRA,thanks.
The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms -Samuel Adams
Unread 03-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Silver Member

Look all you ******** I know about Capialization,
But be UP FRONT ABOUT IT. That was my point.
Unread 03-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Bronze Member

Lovdasnow, thank you for your well wishes.

Ballistic64, our profit comes out of the $10 after viewing and editing the video footage. That is the only source of revenue. We are not going to sell advertising on the site and we want to keep a free site for members.
Do you really think I'm going to get rich on $10 a video? We are just trying to create a fun sight where people can share their videos and make a little beer money.

Blas93, foul language and name calling is never appropriate.