Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

To all......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 03:16 PM
SPONSOR

To all......

Lerch and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here @ LRH for all the support you guys have given us. We've sold quite a bit stuff on here over the last year or so and every single transaction has gone smoothly and you all have been easy to please!!!

The NF endeavour has gone better than I could have imagined!! If you'd have told me we would have sold 30+ scopes in a 6 month period I wouldn't have believed it. There is no way we could have sold as many scopes as we did w/out this website and the good folks on it!!!!

Thanks to Ian, Dave and Len and to all the members of this great forum!!!

Bill and Lerch
Old 02-06-2007, 03:35 PM
SPONSOR

Re: To all......

And the reason why he is the one posting this stuff is because I do all of the work around here!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks guys, we'll have a real website up soon for you all to look at and that way you can see what we have a little easier. Thanks again
steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST
Old 02-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Platinum Member

It's a good thing you guys are selling some stuff so you can pay for that new toy that 'ol what's his name is building for you. If you ever get it that is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I've heard nothing but good stuff about the two of you and your business. Keep up the good work and get the web site up and running. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Platinum Member

I guess I was under a misunderstanding and thought this was an extra chore that you did and in the end it was bad for business. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I appreciate the service. Maybe something will arrive tomorrow. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Gold Member

Please post the new web site as soon as it is functional?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

All I can say is you better get another 30 headed your way!!!

Good working with both of you as always!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 02-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Gold Member

[ QUOTE ]
It's a good thing you guys are selling some stuff so you can pay for that new toy that 'ol what's his name is building for you. If you ever get it that is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang and I thought we were just about to get that thing paid off fer ya. Well I ain't got the funds right now to do much more than the caps, but when I do get something squirreled away I will definately give ya a holler.

You folks have been a real treat to deal with, and heck just to BS with as well. Hope things warm up that way for ya, I seen where to much work and no play mad Jack Nicholson sort of weird out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Get out and shoot somethin....

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"