Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Accuracy International

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Silver Member

Re: Accuracy International

tnt [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

you should stick to making barrels and not jokes jeremy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] some people round here get really touchy about their toys...... i'll be down to get the fag-mag whenever it's ready [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

derek
Old 03-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Bronze Member

[ QUOTE ]
tnt [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

you should stick to making barrels and not jokes jeremy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] some people round here get really touchy about their toys...... i'll be down to get the fag-mag whenever it's ready [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

derek

[/ QUOTE ]

All in fun mate...Well you could say TNT is good roadside service, just don't put the box anywhere near the road when they pick it up...

Hopefully we'll get to meet this time when you pick up the fag mag..I know it's a long journey from Inverness this time of year, I would rather get together with Lee and make a trip up to yours really..

Gorgeous up nowlers way dudes...

You seen the stock yet? I'll take a pic for you if you haven't.

JR

You have my email Derek?
Old 03-04-2005, 05:25 AM
Gold Member

Nowler,
Whats your opinion on the so called heavy bolt lift of the RPA actions that i have been told about and do you think that it can really twist the rifle out of the front rest bag? Thanks.

Ian.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Silver Member

[ QUOTE ]
Nowler,
Whats your opinion on the so called heavy bolt lift of the RPA actions that i have been told about and do you think that it can really twist the rifle out of the front rest bag? Thanks.

Ian.

[/ QUOTE ] Any time you have a heavy bolt lift you will spend more time readjusting the rifle in the bags! Of course some of that is overcome by how you hold the rifle with your off hand while lifting the bolt with the other. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Silver Member

hi folks

the rpa's are fine as far as i am concerned with bolt lift. i shoot f-class and not br so i am not too concerned about 5 shots in 30 seconds.... da da da da da.....

they are tight actions and suit my needs well, what more can i say.

hi jeremy, i took what you said in jest, though it wasn't that funny at the time. it's gonna be nice kicking everyone's ass with a bent stock to rub it in a little more....

i have not seen pics of the new stocks but lee assures me they are sweet. nowler@hotmail.com would be great if you could send me some pics. geoff praised you very highly when he gave me and junior the tour last time.... i'll try and make it during working hours for the fag-mag collection, but you and lee and dennis should really come up for some real life activity here in the sticks....

anyway, i am off to do some ladder testing with the 260 tomorrow if the weather holds off enough.

take care

derek [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2005, 09:26 AM

Accuracy International WILL be back in business!

A small consortium of dedicated individuals, including the two L96 & AW series designers and founders of the original company, have had their bid for the company accepted.

Expect to hear more in the very near future!
Old 03-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Gold Member

well lets hope they get thier priorities right this time.. better customer service, care of civilian customers, take the blinkers off etc..
Pete