Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Absolutely Amazing 2nd Amendment Video - Must See

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Gold Member

Re: Absolutely Amazing 2nd Amendment Video - Must See

I agree,no words will ever change Schumers mind.Schumer and most all antigunners like him dont live in the real world (mine and yours anyway)and will most likely never be forced into a position of having to preserve thier lives with a firearm.They have people to do that for them.Guns are OK for thier bodyguards,because as they all know,they are far more priviledged and important than any low life tax payer.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:03 AM
Silver Member

The best argument for the Second Amendment I've heard in a while.

Excellent

Southpaw
Old 12-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic64 View Post
i agree,no words will ever change schumers mind.schumer and most all antigunners like him dont live in the real world (mine and yours anyway)and will most likely never be forced into a position of having to preserve thier lives with a firearm.they have people to do that for them.guns are ok for thier bodyguards,because as they all know,they are far more priviledged and important than any low life tax payer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yuup !!!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfhjr62 View Post
I have seen this before, it's what happened at Lubby's Restaurant and the law was changed after this happened and nothing anybody says will ever change Chuck Shumer's mind unless it would happen to him and maybe not even then.
honestly I would LMAO if Schumer and or his ilk get beaten and mugged at gun point, I have no apologies for this sentiment either.