Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

7mm Allen Magnum for sale on Cabelas web site, be WARNED!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Sorry, Yes, I contacted them telling them I was the original maker of the rifle and I wanted the SN off the rifle. They gave it to me, thats how I know its the rifle I speak of looking it up in my log books.

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 02-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Shawn,

I know what you mean. I get a little queezy knowing that my name is right there next to Christensen Arms.........

Guess there is nothing I can do about it except spread the word not to buy it.

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 03-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Silver Member

Kirby,

Do you have a web site?
Old 03-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Platinum Member

Bumping again.

W.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

RTV900,

Send me an e-mail at the address in my signature, I will get you any information you want. I do not have web site yet. I am considering it but right now I am worried about being able to keep up with orders do not want my customers to wait 2 years for a rifle.

Let me know what questions you have and I will get you any information you want personally.

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 03-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Platinum Member

Kirby,

This is off topic, however, regarding your web site, I think you are to good a smith not to have one. You are so knowledgeable and awesome at your craft, you need to be heard and reconized. I think you could keep up with the orders, it would take a lot of work, but I bet you could make it work.

I just really think it's time you are noticed. More shooters and hunters need to know who you are. You have designed some awesome rifles and cartridges, and I bet there are a ton of people who would like to Know about you and your designes.

Anyhow, I have appreciated your help thoughout the years I have been on this site. I know we have had some minor disagreements, however, I really respect you as a person, your knowledge about ballistics, gunsmithing abilities and professionalism. I wish you the best, and I really hope you design a web site.

W.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Silver Member

Not until after he gets my rifle built ;>)