Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show

Nice idea but my guess is that it would be impossible on such short notice. Normally, working out the details of such a large event takes up to a year.

Alternatively - Let's plan a massive show for next year that is promoted by the NRA. I'd gladly pay double if the NRA was getting the proceeds and would encourage ever shooter/hunter/sportsman that I know to go too.

Actually, the NRA should be in the business of promoting various shows throughout the country that serve the shooting fraternity. I'm sure they could use the money to promote the second amendment and all that it stands for.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Gold Member

Re: 2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show

Out of chaos comes opportunity. I'm sure there's another promoter that would dearly love to have an event like this. Of course someone should inform him there are those who will pressure him to bow to the Queen. I'm more than just a little curious who pressured the promoter to ban black guns.

What are the odds that the economic impact to the city, lodging, eateries... through the loss of this event will never make the news?