Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

1st GROUNDHOG MATCH.....MARCH 19th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Bronze Member

1st GROUNDHOG MATCH.....MARCH 19th

The first long range match of the year is only a little more than a week away!!!! The matches are held at the Mifflin Co. Sportsmens Club, located near Lewistown, PA..almost dead center in the state. The match is for both centerfire and rimfire, centerfire is 100-300-500 yards and rimfires vary depending on the version you have from 25-150 yards. This match has a "sighter" target next to your official score target at each distance, unlimited shots to get on, then your best 5 shots for score. You are also permitted to use a spotting scope and/or spotters to help yourself. So, if cabin fever is gettin' to ya..stop by, the match starts at 9:00 am sharp with weigh-in starting at 7:00 am-8:45. Class is determined by weight only...any caliber,trigger,scope etc. no restrictions on anything. YOU ARE ALL INVITED..come join the fastest growing benchrest varmint hunter match/game going today..BUT BE FOREWARNED, IT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, but you'll love it!!

http://www.mifflincosportsmens.com
Old 03-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 1st GROUNDHOG MATCH.....MARCH 19th

[ QUOTE ]
The first long range match of the year is only a little more than a week away!!!! The matches are held at the Mifflin Co. Sportsmens Club, located near Lewistown, PA..almost dead center in the state. The match is for both centerfire and rimfire, centerfire is 100-300-500 yards and rimfires vary depending on the version you have from 25-150 yards. This match has a "sighter" target next to your official score target at each distance, unlimited shots to get on, then your best 5 shots for score. You are also permitted to use a spotting scope and/or spotters to help yourself. So, if cabin fever is gettin' to ya..stop by, the match starts at 9:00 am sharp with weigh-in starting at 7:00 am-8:45. Class is determined by weight only...any caliber,trigger,scope etc. no restrictions on anything. YOU ARE ALL INVITED..come join the fastest growing benchrest varmint hunter match/game going today..BUT BE FOREWARNED, IT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, but you'll love it!!

http://www.mifflincosportsmens.com

[/ QUOTE ]

see you dere, rain, snow, blizzard, hale, wind or maybe sun [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Might be using an auto to get shots off quick [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

JB
Old 03-17-2005, 11:12 AM
Bronze Member

Gettin' down to 24 hours shortly, GOD I need a cure for these winter blues!! This should help some...see ya'll there..should be a nice day.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Platinum Member

Looks like we will have better weather than the first match last season [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

JB [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Silver Member

i'll be looking you both up! i'm ready [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]just dont bring the wind down [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]from the mountain
Old 03-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
i'll be looking you both up! i'm ready [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]just dont bring the wind down [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]from the mountain

[/ QUOTE ]

HAH, Frank will be the other one with a flaming rifle BTW [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

JB
Old 03-18-2005, 04:32 PM
Silver Member

kirby, (50) HELP! i think i'm being set-up for a for a whoopin' this is going to be fun! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]