Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

The thread is closed

Why not lazzeroni rifles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Why not lazzeroni rifles?

I have a McMillan/Christensen Warbird and it's my dream rifle....circumstances at the time pushed me to purchase it over the Lazzeroni only because I also purchased a McMillan Lupa 338 at the same time and saved some $ by doing so.

I'm a disabled soldier on a fixed income and have to save for years to purchase a high end rifle and then years again for a quality scope to match--so now I'm saving for a Firebird and planning on the lazzeroni, but I always look to save $ so?

I also do not take Mr. Lazzeroni's statement to mean that his products are of higher quality than his competition--only that they are just as good as any in that "class".

My thanks to Mr. Lazzeroni for a great rifle/rounds,

Nick

Old 04-21-2012, 02:39 AM

First Nick,thank you for your service!... And like you I to have a warbird that I love. I bought a Sako Trg back when they first came out. That rifle shot lights out. It shot 180grn bullets that avg 3516 fps and and shoot under MOA out 600yards.(that's the max at my range back then).i have now re-barreled it with a 28 inch tube and shoot 200 grn nosler AB at 3462 fps avg .This round has always done what lazz said it would do,but for years I have heard people talk down about it.i even have the 7mm firebird and it is the best shooting rifle I have ever had.I had a 7mm rum,but sold it because it never came close to the firebird,no matter the load. So thanks John on two great rounds! Maybe one day I too can buy one made by you.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Platinum Member

The Lazzeroni's are great cartridges and John is an excellent rifle builder and cartridge designer.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Silver Member

Many thanks to ALL of you for the good words ,,,,,

Check out the new "Build-Your-Own-LAZZERONI-Rifle" application on the home page at www.Lazzeroni.com ,,,,, should be cool to play with even if you are not in the market for a new Lazzeroni rifle ! ,,,,,,
Old 05-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Bronze Member

Ooooh this crap from B23 pisses me off! Regardless how much Lazz rifles cost the profit margin has no buisness in the conversation. We own a fair sized plumbing/HVAC shop here in Alaska and people like to talk about how much money is being made. Well, nobody seems to be reaching in their pockets for us when we lose money. For some free enterpise is great on "Black Friday" but is unfair the rest of the time.
Unless one is willing to bear the risk,deal with employee personalities,and cusomers and on and on then back off. There should be some reward to creating work places for others. Kenny Jerrett charges big for his guns why is he not chastized?
Do you get mad at Porche cause they don't make a car in your price range?

Listen B23 I hate for you to think I'm calling you out to fight, just sore topic for me and dont care for anti-capitolistic attitudes.

Tim Jurczak
Old 05-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Gold Member

Tim

If "anti-capitalistic" is what you got out of this you clearly missed the point. By the way it's capitAlistic with an A not "capitOlistic" with an O.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Bronze Member

It's only going to escalate in an immature nature from here so fine. I said my peace. Or is it piece with an A not an O?
The thread is closed