Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics


where do you get

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Silver Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Layton Utah
Posts: 368
where do you get

Anyone know where to get spraypaint that sprays the webs? Looking to refinish a rifle stock.
Reply With Quote
  •   #2  
    Unread 01-13-2012, 07:18 PM
    Junior Member
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Posts: 16
    Re: where do you get

    Hey Chad, painted a couple of my stocks like that. the spray cans I used were called trunk paint and I think it was automotive paint. Just primered stocks and then sprayed with the trunk paint. turned out really nice. Good luck!
    Reply With Quote



    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
    All content ©2010-2015 Long Range Hunting, LLC