Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

where to buy nice riflescopes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 03:33 AM

where to buy nice riflescopes

guys i'm kind of new in shooting. i'm using ar15 want to buy decent riflescope. give me some advice where to search. i checked couple web site. so far it looks like the best option is go with techeyes.com but i'm sure there r other options should be as well.
help me out guys.
thanks
Old 02-21-2013, 05:26 AM
Platinum Member

Re: where to buy nice riflescopes

Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes - Camera Land NY A sponser on this site.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:46 AM
Gold Member

i use mostly
cameraland
optics planet
swfa
Old 02-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Silver Member

High Power Optics

Bruce is a supporter here and is very helpful to the members here. I just got a scope from him and could't be happier. He has a real passion for helping you do it the right way.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member

I used to buy from my local stores (and still do on occasion), but lately I've found some smokin deals on scopes @ www.midwayusa.com . I've been shopping with them on ammo and reloading stuff for years. They're good folks to do business with. I also always contribute to their "NRA Round-UP" program, where you round up your total price to the nearing full dollar, to help contribute to the NRA to help fight for our 2nd Amendment rights.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudRunner2005 View Post
I used to buy from my local stores (and still do on occasion), but lately I've found some smokin deals on scopes @ www.midwayusa.com . I've been shopping with them on ammo and reloading stuff for years. They're good folks to do business with. I also always contribute to their "NRA Round-UP" program, where you round up your total price to the nearing full dollar, to help contribute to the NRA to help fight for our 2nd Amendment rights.

Bro check it out techeyes.com. I bought Leupold Mark 4 Hamr $1499 just use "Make an Offer" option.