Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

Very Cool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Bronze Member

Very Cool

Not sure where to put this post. Just an experience that I thought was worth sharing. The company I work for has done very well over the past 16 months and I wanted to thank all the people in my department as 80% of them are not emplyee's but contractors. I picked up 19 ipads and handed them out then I took the top 4 people shopping........to the gun shop. I have never seen so many smiling faces and 4 men at a loss as to what they wanted to buy. It was a very cool experience and one I thought was worth sharing.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:07 AM
Silver Member

Re: Very Cool

need any other employees??? haha That is really cool to do that for the guys
Old 06-22-2012, 06:59 AM
Gold Member

Funny you should mention that Sako 75. I work for Nucor Steel in Plymouth, Utah. We maintained a top position in steel production for the last 19 years. As a result, our plant manager wanted to give us a list of gifts to pick from. High-end grills, ATV trailers, snow and water skis and, yes, there were about thirty guns to pick from too. Damn rights!! When I went to pick up my 22-250 Rem700 SPS Varmint I ask how many guns were ordered and he said over 300. That's a lot of happy guys and a great company.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Platinum Member

We outperformed the market and I got a pink tie with the company logo. :-(
Old 06-22-2012, 12:36 PM

LRSickle: It is nice to see another Nucor guy on here. I call the Crawfordsville sheet mill home. Keep cranking out the bar so we stay on top.

To stay on topic, picking out your own gift is a great reward from any company. It is is awesome to see that politics haven't influenced giving folks a proper thank you. So many companies are terrified of lawyers these days.

Jeremy
Old 06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Silver Member

Hey that is all "Great" but you better not post anymore as you have Hillary Clinton,Feinstein,Boxer and Pelosi wanting to take them away and shut down your places of work for rewarding you folks in a very generous way! No telling what could happen with those four in power!!!!! Remember we are the bad guy's in their little minds!

Old 06-22-2012, 04:00 PM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Ebert View Post
Hey that is all "Great" but you better not post anymore as you have Hillary Clinton,Feinstein,Boxer and Pelosi wanting to take them away and shut down your places of work for rewarding you folks in a very generous way! No telling what could happen with those four in power!!!!! Remember we are the bad guy's in their little minds!

They'll sic the EPA on you!