Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

Todays Range Results

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Silver Member

Re: Todays Range Results

Nice shooting! Thats a better group than my 500 yd shots. Maybe my problem is my spotter...Yea thats it! My spotter sucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2005, 08:41 AM
Gold Member

Thanks SS7mm I did edit it with XP but the time line has expired for me to edit this post but next time I post a pic I will make it smaller.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:38 PM
Silver Member

A poster should not have to resize his image, it's trivial HTML to do that and the forum software should bound image width. Asking a poster to size an image is tantamout to asking a reloader to reload his primers.
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Quote Color Bug here

[/ QUOTE ] </font> Notice red doesn't stop even tho I terminated the color attribute with</font> "["/color"]" Adding "["color:black"]" <font color="black"> Fixes the problem and I skip the close color attribute.

Pretty obvious whoever rushed out this version of the forum software didn't have a test team or a test plan.
If a gun company did that there would be a lot of fingers missing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Platinum Member

Yeaaahhh, in the grand scheme of things, and in an ideal, perfect world, I guess it would be nice to have some of the "bugs" fixed or eliminated but I don't have any money invested in this site and I get to use it for nothing, so I guess I can do some re-sizing etc.

Since <font color="red">Len</font> is footing the bill and letting us use it for nothing, and <font color="red">Ian</font> and <font color="red">Dave</font> put in their time to make it better for us, I will just keep track of things that need to have allowances made for them and make sure I use the preview before posting so I know everything looks right before I click on the "submit" button.

I think it's pretty neat to have a site and resource like this available to us to use, free, any time we want to. You don't get a deal like that very often any more.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Platinum Member

<font color="red">I have used the color </font> and didn't <font color="green"> have any </font> issues <font color="blue">with it. </font>