Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

TC Dimension Rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Bronze Member

TC Dimension Rifle

I have been planning on acquiring a bolt action rifle in 7mm Rem Mag for some time. Now I see Thompson Center is offering the Dimension interchangeable platform rifle system for incredibly reasonable pricing along with their lifetime warranty and MOA accuracy straight out of the box.

At $550 (yes, cheaper than most American made compound bows…go figure) spending $$$ on good glass sounds like a real deal. Of course, some would say there would not be the satisfaction of nursing another rifle into true shutzen form but who am I to argue with progress?

Do any of you have direct, hands-on experience with these firearms?
If so, do they actually live up to the advertised MOA accuracy?
I’m betting this platform can be coaxed into yielding even more than advertised.
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter can not be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

Col. Jeff Cooper