Couple points to consider
1. I would recommend a HV taper to barrel. Think you will find better balance on rest, easier to tune and to make weight for LG class shooting (PA 16.5 lbs and IBS is 17 lbs). Straight 1.35 is going to put you over depending on scope.
2. 1-11 twist puts you in the range of 180-220 gr bullets, that means you are in the right case capacity size, but 300 WSM
is on lower end of that range (180-210 tops). Mine loves 190 JLKs. Which have better quality I think than Bergers, which had quality control problems this last year with 210 jackets.
3. 30-338 is great LR round. Was used for years by LR highpower shooters. Just means you will have to sort through lots of 338 cases.
4. Norma 300 WSM brass will probably be higher qualilty but heard it is much lower in case capacity. Do not have figures.
5. Order your own tight neck reamer from Dave Kiff at Precision Tool(541) 826-5808 (about $150). You can send reamer to Jim Carstensen (advertises on Benchrestcentral.com and Precision shooting). He has method for using chamber reamer to make custom bushing sizing die set for $175.