Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

stock for custom 6mmBR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Silver Member

stock for custom 6mmBR

I'm thinking about converting my Rem 700 ADL 22-250 into a 6mmBR instead of just accurizing the 22-250. I want to use the 6BR for coyote hunting (both carry and long range shooting with a bipod), shooting prairie dogs and bench rest target shooting. I've got some good idea on barrels and gunsmith, but don't have any idea on which stock to put on it.

What would you use for a new stock???

Thanks.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Silver Member

Re: stock for custom 6mmBR

You might want to post this question on the 6mmBR.com forum. Put it in the Varmint section as well as the gunsmithing section
Old 11-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Platinum Member

Re: stock for custom 6mmBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax1800 View Post
I'm thinking about converting my Rem 700 ADL 22-250 into a 6mmBR instead of just accurizing the 22-250. I want to use the 6BR for coyote hunting (both carry and long range shooting with a bipod), shooting prairie dogs and bench rest target shooting. I've got some good idea on barrels and gunsmith, but don't have any idea on which stock to put on it.

What would you use for a new stock???

Thanks.

I bought a Shehane laminated stock for mine and finished it myself. Mine is the Tracker-Varmint model