So I just pulled the trigger on a 338LM build with Travis at Rbros. This LR hunting platform has been in planning for quite a while. Let me know what you think.
Cannon Build: My perfect blend of Travis' LRH and LWLRH platforms
- Rouge Action w/ 1 piece fluted .750 bolt, target port, heavy tang
- R Bros/Seekins 20 MOA rail w/ integrated recoil lug
- Broughton 5C 1-10 twist LWLRH contour w/ fluting, 28" (sendero-ish)
- DE .875 muzzle brake
- Seekins DBM, 2 mags, 3 round
- No cheek piece (want to try a stock pack first)
- Jewell Trigger @ 2lbs
- NF UL 30mm Rings with DE ACI/ACD ring cap mount w/ indicator
- Topped with a NF 5.5-22x50 ZS MOAR .250moa
- Harris S-BRM 6"-9" bipod, notched leg, sling stud, swivel
- Gun-Kote metal parts - color TBD after the stock comes in
- Manners EH1 stock, Standard shell/fill, 1 forward sling stud, two flush cups on the left side, 1" Decelerator pad, 14.5" LOP, add 1 pair of QD sling swivels, painted by manners the new "forest camo"
(Looking to shoot - Lapua brass and 225AB or 250AB)