Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Sniper's Hide?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2003, 08:30 PM
Silver Member

Re: Sniper\'s Hide?

Met 308Hawg here. A true long-ranger. Talked me into going to the match in Montana, lots of fun. Like the hide, also, and like Skinny, visit hunt chat and pm. Haven't been in "country" for a while. Hooch and 'Lito are very informative. They know there $hit. The boys here are very friendly, and helpful in ALL ways. DC being the ol curly wolf from the deep woods. Forgot to mention, everyone should get a little "Therapy" once in a while.

[ 05-02-2003: Message edited by: littletoes ]
Old 05-02-2003, 09:27 PM
Silver Member

hell yea, THIS is what i'm talking about. a plethora of available knowledge. i knew you guys would be good for it.

so much info, so little time. teach me oh great ones.

*feverishly scribbles more notes on paper*
Old 05-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Silver Member

I check in here and Coyotegods at least twice a day, sometimes more. I lurk though Snipers Hide and Sniper country a couple of times a week.

I've belonged to a lot of different boards over the years. And Moderated on a couple. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I've seemed to have burned out on a lot of the boards. Their youthful exuberance, redundancy of questions, and boasting of greatness from a lucky shot ( if you can't repeat the shot, it was pure luck ) just don't do it for me any more.

These two sites I participate in are unlike any others I've found. Their backbone of members are at the tops of their field. They can make the shot time and time again. Yet they come here and give freely of their advise and experiences to any one willing to listen.

Hunting/trapping coyotes and shooting at long range are skills that don't come quickly. But watching newbie's who are willing to stick with it and watching their skills grow over time are exciting to me.

I'm proud to be allowed to come here and listen at the feet of the Masters as they teach.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:19 PM
Silver Member

I'm partial to HuntChat.com. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Especially since we're under new management.
Here. The definitive place for LRH info needs.
Huntingpa.com
Predatormasters.com
and the HuntAmerica.com Long Range forum to see the latest Matchking or other flamefest. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2003, 11:47 PM
Bronze Member

Yeah,
Sniper's Hide is a good site. Been there from it's start. LowLight, the owner is a great guy and real deal as well.

Another good one for LR info is Sniper's Paradise. You have to reegister there to see the forums, but there is some good info. Many LEO and military real deal guys are there. This site is well policed for posers and trouble makers. They are not tolerated.

Celt