Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Sierra Matchkings on game thread on Accurate Reloading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2001, 10:02 PM
Platinum Member

Sierra Matchkings on game thread on Accurate Reloading

This thread is great, pretty high entertainment value.
http://www.serveroptions.com/ubb/For...ML/003036.html
Old 12-26-2001, 10:29 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Sierra Matchkings on game thread on Accurate Reloading

Great huh.All I was tring to do was stick up for a guy that was getting beat down and ended up gettin called every name in the book and some that are'nt.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is classic!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2001, 12:50 AM
Platinum Member

I can't believe I read that whole thing.

Thanks for this forum again Len.

You guys have are ALOT more tolerant than I. I'm not a violent man, but he would have been picking himself up off the floor for his poor choice in words. Obviously ANY form of simple respect was not taught early on.
Old 12-27-2001, 01:00 AM
Platinum Member

Hello Dave and Boyd

Wecome back from the war.

I have gone through what you just went through for about 25 years now.
There are some VERY narrow minded folks out there that are very tunnel visioned to their way, ONLY.
You will NEVER change their mind until they sit down behind a set of big optics and watch what happens to the game.

As per the Sierra thing, just talk to Rich Marcholtz (Ballistics) there and mention some of the ultra longrange shooters names and he will tell you they are using the Match king bullets. He knows of our success and has given my wife and I the Grand tour at the Sierra facility.

I know both of you gentelmen can walk the walk and talk the talk. DC has been around this LR sport for a long time now and knows when someone has the correct tools and knowledge to do what is needed to kill at longrange. Boyd, your fairly new to it and learning fast, good job on the 875 Yard kill.

Later
DC
Old 12-27-2001, 01:47 AM
PUBLISHER

Don't bother those guys over there with solid emperical evidence!

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 12-27-2001, 02:45 AM

hi,
You know, I would almost think that "Bill T" plays "Three Card Monte" on the side, and thinks he's the dealer.
You could almost count the beers reading over his replys. (probabily Old Milwaukee (sp))

Poor guy.

C'ya. John.
Old 12-27-2001, 03:13 AM
Bronze Member

Some people are only a live because it is against the law to kill them. Other people just need to stay with the medication that helps them. What the hell is Bill T's problem? A lot of people seem to frown on long range killing, whether it is for sport, meat, or war. I had to deal with people like Bill T. when I was in the Marines. I think Bill is the same type that thinks Snipers are despicable, and that they can't actually kill troops at long range. There are thousands of dead people that would disagree with him. I have always wondered what made these people tick. Why do they always think that they are all knowing, and that their sence of morality is second to none? Maybe Arizona needs to issue some tags to clean up the human gene pool. I think Darwin would have something to say about Bill T.
Vince