Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Short picatinny rail with 1" hole spacing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Platinum Member

Short picatinny rail with 1" hole spacing?

Am looking for a short picatinny rail with 1" hole spacing to mount on the forestock of a GreyBull Precision stock. This stock has this somewhat odd 1" spacing between the two holes. I need the pic rail there to mount an Atlas bipod.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 12-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Short picatinny rail with 1" hole spacing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmden View Post
Am looking for a short picatinny rail with 1" hole spacing to mount on the forestock of a GreyBull Precision stock. This stock has this somewhat odd 1" spacing between the two holes. I need the pic rail there to mount an Atlas bipod.
just by chance you might want to try Champions Choice. They make and sell a lot of stuff like that
gary
Old 12-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickymissfit View Post
just by chance you might want to try Champions Choice. They make and sell a lot of stuff like that
gary
I'll take a look. Thanks.

Any other ideas anyone? A short pic rail with 1" hole spacing?

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 12-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Platinum Member

Anybody have any suggestions here for a short (3" or less) pic rail that has 1" hole spacing will bolt up to the bottom of a rifle forestock?

Old 12-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Most of the ones out there do not have the 1.0 ctc hole spacing. I can make you one if you like. PM me your contact info if you're interested.

"Character is who you are when nobody is watching"
Old 12-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Russo View Post
Most of the ones out there do not have the 1.0 ctc hole spacing. I can make you one if you like. PM me your contact info if you're interested.
Thanks, Joel. PM sent.