Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

Re: Barrel, action and trigger manufacturers and related info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Barrel, action and trigger manufacturers and related info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BountyHunter View Post
If I was set on a savage build, go straight to Fred Moro at Sharp Shooter Supply and see if he has the action you want in stock already trued and timed. Save you a year wait and some bucks right off the top.

He also has plenty of stocks on hand, but Joel Russo builds a mean stock.

BH
Do not do business with Sharp Shooter Supply. I bought a stock from them recently. Their customer service is absolutely horrible!! I will never do business with them again.

If you want a quality laminate stock, contact Joel Russo or Precision Rifle & Tool Custom Rifles - Precision Rifle & Tool