Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

ordered parts for first build!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 08:27 AM
SPONSOR

Re: ordered parts for first build!

I'd have waited 'till I started GS school before ordering. The instructors just might know something you don't. Instead of looking for someone to make a stock for you, you would be learning to make it yourself. Your 'serial numbered part' could have been shipped right to the school for transfer to you. While I was in school most companies would sell to students for wholesale and some gave better deals than wholesale!(they want your business later on) Chances are, the school will have the reamer and gages and you won't have to buy them yourself, right away.