Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

new to long range shooting and hunting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Silver Member

Re: new to long range shooting and hunting

Not bitter. Apologize for the apparent tone. You guys don't know me, and it is rare for someone to see that many scope failures. I understand the seeming skepticism you may have or have had. I get a little riled at times but I don't mean any disrespect by it, and I try my best not to ever use disrespectful comments in any reply. It's cool on my end.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Platinum Member

Re: new to long range shooting and hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfvickers View Post
Not bitter. Apologize for the apparent tone. You guys don't know me, and it is rare for someone to see that many scope failures. I understand the seeming skepticism you may have or have had. I get a little riled at times but I don't mean any disrespect by it, and I try my best not to ever use disrespectful comments in any reply. It's cool on my end.
All's cool here too. I saw no tone or disrespect. New or not I think you'll find most folks here are pretty relaxed and even if a debate insues...in the end we're all good. Enjoy yourself here and don't worry whether folks believe the number of scope failures or not...personally I take folks at their word unless I have a basis for skepticism which in this case I don't. Take Care.