Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

The thread is closed

New bullet maker that looks interesting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2014, 01:48 PM
Silver Member

Re: New bullet maker that looks interesting

Send us all some free samples and we'll take care of this right quick ;)
Old 05-30-2014, 01:59 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon061 View Post
Send us all some free samples and we'll take care of this right quick ;)
Yeah, i have a 7-300 win shooting 1 moa to 1800 i can try the 7's out when youre ready.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey 3 Precision View Post
Now that I see what all the fuss is about.......let the flood gates open and questions from the nay sayers begin. great conversation we had recently as well Swamplord!!

Just to let you guys know there are guys already using these projectiles out at 1400 yards shooting 300 RUM running 10 grains less than Berger and still putting a whopping on them. Im open to all questions.....and will be here for the duration!

Hey John , good to see you took my recommendation to a be sponsor member on LRH !

You have already discovered (As I had mentioned in our conversation) the boys here do not want to hear or see a glossy ad campaign filled with half truths and catchy slogans on new bullets with questionable bc's .

This site contains some of the most experienced and serious long range shooters and wildcatters, It is best to approach them with a sound product that can be supported with facts .

once you establish their trust and remain honest with the crew here, they in turn will support you and become loyal customers that will also recommend your bullets to others..

This is a grand opportunity for your company to enter the growing long range shooting market, and with your introduction of the .375 caliber line of long range bullets that we talked about, you will generate a renewed interest in 375 cal for long range use, their has been quite a buzz here about the lack of good high bc bullets in this diameter,

I would make it a top priority to develop at least a 300 gr bullet for starters then offer a 325 and 350 gr soon after, those three bullet weights will be of interest to me and I can guarantee most if not all 375 cal shooters will support those bullet weights ....

We have all been anticipating Berger and Hornady to offer something but they have shelved their projects to keep up with demand in their most popular bullets,

It's all you now ! haha

Welcome to LRH and " Thank You For Your Service "

"In guns, particularly firearms, caliber or calibre is the approximate internal diameter of the barrel, or the diameter of the projectile it fires."
WIKIPEDIA

"Fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"
Sigmund Freud
Old 05-31-2014, 02:10 AM
Silver Member

.84 and change on a 230 gr 30 cal? I don't think so. It will be hard pressed to turn .74, how many times are we going to have to endure this crap. Berger did the same thing when they introduced the 300 gr .338. They advertised it as having a .92, as soon as it landed in the hands of the right folks it was quickly degraded to .81ish.

I will now declare someone is spreading more bullshit and at some point will be forced into the unpleasant task of wading all the way back through it. Try to get some good hip waders, you might contact Berger, they probably still have the ones they used to wade through the crap they spread. If they don't still have the ones they used, contact Lutz Moeller. He had to get a multiple layered insulated type wader to trek through all the BS he spewed forth.

There are many others who started well but farted and fell as soon as competent shooters laid hands on their products. My advice to you sir, is to enjoy your day in the sun, be boastful and arrogant as possible while you can, for a storm of truth is brewing on your horizon.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:08 AM
Platinum Member

when you say "burgers software" do you mean just that or did you send samples to litz for test firing? If they weren't shot at long distance through someones device the numbers aren't any good. If you sent samples and Litz tested them, came to the result your advertising, then you have something.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:53 AM
Silver Member

I hope the man's claims hold up. I would definitely buy some.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:41 AM
Silver Member

There is a vacuum in 375 caliber High BC bullets. Lets hope Whiskey fills it!!!

KB
The thread is closed