Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

The thread is closed

New bullet maker that looks interesting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2014, 09:39 PM
Gold Member

Re: New bullet maker that looks interestin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey 3 Precision View Post
lol......that's part of our back log bro and it's our business no one else's to dictate. As Al has explained before we are expanding as well and hit the normal snags when demand hits the roof. We will do just fine....keep doing what you do and let us worry about ourselves!
Wow I was just asking a serious question on a manufacturing business standpoint. I didn't mean any disrespect but I must say. With that kind of response I don't think you have a good plan so I don't know what the fuss is about. Its clear that anybody who puts a lot of time and money in there rifle and shooting probably ought to stick with the manufactures that will be here for the long haul.and want to be friends with the people who will buy there products I don't see you guys making it with the arrogant attitude like that......

an armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians

know guns,know peace,know safety.no guns,no peace,no safety...

The second amendment is in place incase the politicians ignore the others

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

For those who trade liberty for security have neither Benjamin Franklin...
Old 07-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohring3006 View Post
Wow I was just asking a serious question on a manufacturing business standpoint. I didn't mean any disrespect but I must say. With that kind of response I don't think you have a good plan so I don't know what the fuss is about. Its clear that anybody who puts a lot of time and money in there rifle and shooting probably ought to stick with the manufactures that will be here for the long haul.and want to be friends with the people who will buy there products I don't see you guys making it with the arrogant attitude like that......
look man.....I'm not being arrogant I just don't have time for games.....we are stretched thin during our expansion and have plenty of friends and shooters that aren't on this forum crying about this or that. I didn't take anything as disrespect from any of you guys and my feelings are the least of my worries. I have a baby due in a few days .....business growing faster than I can see straight , on the road traveling to demos and events with mama pissed because im out of town and guys in the right places with our products that are happy as can be!
Point being i don't have time for drama.....we have better things to do. Our market isn't the masses of customers like berger or hornady and Sierra ect as stated before. Our market is the discriminating shooter and out market to the military is is those small covert units that want Precision that they can't get from the commercial market that we obviously fill the gaps. I'm not being ugly.....just being honest....hard working and stretched out like gumby.

Web site: www.whiskey3precisionsystems.com
Email: whiskey3precisionsystems@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/W3PrecisionSystems
Old 07-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Platinum Member

Re: New bullet maker that looks interesting

The more you talk, the less you say! As you said, maybe this is the wrong forum. With all your success, you certainly don't need peons like us
Old 07-13-2014, 10:28 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
look man.....I'm not being arrogant I just don't have time for games.....we are stretched thin during our expansion and have plenty of friends and shooters that aren't on this forum crying about this or that. I didn't take anything as disrespect from any of you guys and my feelings are the least of my worries. I have a baby due in a few days .....business growing faster than I can see straight , on the road traveling to demos and events with mama pissed because im out of town and guys in the right places with our products that are happy as can be!
Point being i don't have time for drama.....we have better things to do. Our market isn't the masses of customers like berger or hornady and Sierra ect as stated before. Our market is the discriminating shooter and out market to the military is is those small covert units that want Precision that they can't get from the commercial market that we obviously fill the gaps. I'm not being ugly.....just being honest....hard working and stretched out like gumby.
I want to start off by saying congrats on your new baby. I have been following this thread since the beginning and I was hoping you would prove everybody wrong, and your bullets would be the best thing for rifles since the invention of rifling. But you gotta keep a cool head man, dealing with people is hard but they have a lot of unanswered questions they just want answers. Be careful attitude positive or negative can make or break the deal. Businesses that grow beyond there capabilities can implode upon themselves. So good luck man. I'm pulling for you... ...

Old 07-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
I want to start off by saying congrats on your new baby. I have been following this thread since the beginning and I was hoping you would prove everybody wrong, and your bullets would be the best thing for rifles since the invention of rifling. But you gotta keep a cool head man, dealing with people is hard but they have a lot of unanswered questions they just want answers. Be careful attitude positive or negative can make or break the deal. Businesses that grow beyond there capabilities can implode upon themselves. So good luck man. I'm pulling for you... ...
thanks Rich........I'm really not trying to be ugly, just stretched out from all angles keeping up with the Jones' so to speak and have a full plate with civilian and military interests and obligations! We are doing the best we can and it's been a crazy ride. Thanks again

Old 07-13-2014, 11:01 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
thanks Rich........I'm really not trying to be ugly, just stretched out from all angles keeping up with the Jones' so to speak and have a full plate with civilian and military interests and obligations! We are doing the best we can and it's been a crazy ride. Thanks again
I'm not Rich but your welcome lol......

Old 07-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
I'm not Rich but your welcome lol......
See what I mean....lol. it's crazy and easy to get the lines of communication crossed up! I'm tired as hell....haha

Thanks again

The thread is closed