Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

New barrel blocks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Silver Member
New barrel blocks

A bit ago I jumped the gun announcing a new vented barrel block through PT&G. Dave lateraled the project off to Chris at Long Shot Rifles,, who just announced today that the first batch are in production including my request for a vented block for the large powder burners. Shawn, if you read this, this is ( was???) the delay point for the Edge.

Since I use a block now on a magnum, I can verify that for the home smith, a block is dead easy to bed and install as the block is actually bonded to the stock then the barreled action is locked into the block. Overbore
Member, Revolutionary War Veterans Association