Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics

More rifle info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Silver Member

More rifle info

Can anyone tell me more about this rifle i inherited it a couple years ago and don't really know anything about it?
Old 03-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Platinum Member

Re: More rifle info

"i inherited it a couple years ago and don't really know anything about it?

If you don't know anything about it I can tell you this.

It looks like a semi auto drilled and taped for a scope and came from somplace in Kansas.

Other than that more pics would be useful.

Should we meet you may smack me upside the head with a ball bat or something. I have it comin'
Old 03-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Platinum Member

Now that I'm over being a smarta$$ here is some info for a place to start:

• McPherson - Don Brown Memorial Range, 7 miles north of Canton, McPherson, KS 67428.
    Phone:
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25 yds), Outdoor Rifle (100 yds)
    Range Access: Public
    Click here for a map to the business:
  • McPherson - The Outback, 368 Navajo Road, McPherson, KS 67460.
    Phone: [IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/cb_transparent_l.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/famfamfam/us.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/arrow.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG]620-489-9407[IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/cb_transparent_r.gif[/IMG]
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25 yds), Outdoor Rifle (100 yds), Rifle Silhouette, Pistol Silhouette
    Hours of Operation: 12-dark, 7 days
    Range Access: Public
    Web Site: www.mcphersoninfo.org/outback
    Email: outback@mcphersoninfo.org
    Click here for a map to the business:
This otta give you a start.

Sorry for the first post. I'm just in one of "those" kinds of moods.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
"i inherited it a couple years ago and don't really know anything about it?

If you don't know anything about it I can tell you this.

It looks like a semi auto drilled and taped for a scope and came from somplace in Kansas.

Other than that more pics would be useful.

Should we meet you may smack me upside the head with a ball bat or something. I have it comin'
no big deal my my computer is being dumb or maybe its just me
ill keep workin on it
Old 03-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Bronze Member

i think i have a paper about that gun at home i will have to see if i can find it
Old 03-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Silver Member

heres more pics, and btw the outback is a great place to shoot pistols and if you want to get shoot by an idiot you can go to the don brown range!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Platinum Member

and here's some more leads:

Or a link that may be more readable: Guns & Gunsmiths McPherson KS | Gunsmiths McPherson

AMERICAN GUNSMITHING INSTITUE
serving McPherson
[IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/cb_transparent_l.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/famfamfam/us.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/arrow.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG]800-797-0867[IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/cb_transparent_r.gif[/IMG]
Find Guns and Gunsmiths in McPherson. McPherson Guns and Gunsmiths meet all of your needs.

MAP AMERICAN GUNSMITHING INSTITUTE
serving McPherson
[IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/cb_transparent_l.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/famfamfam/us.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/arrow.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG][IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/space.gif[/IMG]800-797-0867[IMG]chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/cb_transparent_r.gif[/IMG]
Your source for McPherson Guns and Gunsmiths. Top quality McPherson Guns and Gunsmiths.