Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

More help please!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 03:02 PM

More help please!!

As I've said in my other thread,does anyone know a dealer that ships .338lm ammo to hawaii! A dealer that works w/a freight forwarding company?? Hand loading my own ammo is definately something I have to do,but will take time and money to do so.I need a quicker solution to my problem,so if anyone can help me,I would GREATLY appreciate it!! THANKS GUYS,.338magnumshooter.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Platinum Member

Re: More help please!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .338magnumshooter View Post
As I've said in my other thread,does anyone know a dealer that ships .338lm ammo to hawaii! A dealer that works w/a freight forwarding company?? Hand loading my own ammo is definately something I have to do,but will take time and money to do so.I need a quicker solution to my problem,so if anyone can help me,I would GREATLY appreciate it!! THANKS GUYS,.338magnumshooter.
Is there a gun shop near you that could/does order ammo that might be able to get you some
ammo ?

Where did you get the rifle made? they should have some ammo at least enough to get you
started. I all ways buy at least one box of ammo for any build for testing and break in and
pass the remainder of the ammo on to the owner of the rifle.

I feel your pain.

J E CUSTOM