Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics

Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics Applied Ballistics

Which method? (barrel and action blocks)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-24-2002, 04:15 PM
Re: Which method? (barrel and action blocks)

Thanks Steve. I will be clamping both the barrel and action. This rifle will resemble a regular rifle as much as possible with respects to looks. I sent you the drawing by way of my email at work so it will show up as a military email. I have designed the stock to and will be using wood where I can because I liek the feel of wood over synth or al stocks.
Have fuin at your shoot, I wont be able to make the June 15th as my mother is coming into town that day from Ohio.
Thanks for the invite however and maybe one day I will get up round that area maybe even bring my 7 mm STW up for a couple of shoots or soemthing.

Unread 05-28-2002, 10:53 PM
Silver Member
Re: Which method? (barrel and action blocks)

Never recieved the drawing, but I've got a good mental picture of what you want now anyway.
I like wood also!! Ya can't beat it.

As for matches the next one after that is June 29th, then one in July, Aug, and Sept to close out the season. Plus the club will be hosting the IBS National Championship match Labor Day weekend also. So we're there most every month from Feb. through Sept. Bring up the STW and have at it. Got a couple of hot 7mm Rem Mag's right now in both Factory and LG classes.

Talk to you later!